- Each villas accommodates up to five guests and each has a verandah overlooking their own private garden. Queen size beds are featured throughout.
- You will find basic cooking facilities, flat screen televisions and all linen is provided. The heating and cooling will make your stay comfortable all year round.
- You will experience the serenity of staying in the country while being close to town. Enjoy easy access to the Murray River, golf courses and other tourist attractions or enjoy the large barbecue and entertaining areas on site. Check out the Activities and Attractions page on our website.
- Villa 3 and 4 are Pet Friendly. Our guidelines require guests to provide pet bedding, covers for furniture if necessary and the guest will be liable for any costs incurred due to damage caused by pets. There is no secure, fenced area for pets. As there are pets and animals on the property, all pets need to be kept on a lead.
- Sunset Villas Cobram is only a two-and-a-half hour drive north, from Melbourne.
- Many people comment on the bird life on the property, a couple recently spotted 25 different species during their overnight visit.
- The large gum trees are over 100 years old sometimes you may see a koala or kangaroo on the property.
- The gardens include an undercover gas BBQ area with lighting and dining area.
- Being a working farm, cattle and sheep graze in paddocks nearby.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay and 3 nights minimum stay at Easter and Christmas.
- Corporate or Weekly rates are available upon request, please phone to enquire.
Villa 1 – Kookaburra Cottage
Villa 2 – R&R Retreat
Villa 3 – Cobram Country Cottage
Villa 4 – Gumtree Cottage