- The four villas each accommodate up to five guests and each has a balcony overlooking their own private garden. Queen size beds are featured throughout.
- You will find modern cooking facilities, flat screen televisions and all linen is provided. The heating and cooling will make your stay comfortable all year round.
- You will experience the serenity of staying in the country while being close to town. Enjoy easy access to the Murray River, golf courses and other tourist attractions or enjoy the large barbecue and entertaining areas on site.
- Sunset Villas Cobram is only a two-and-a-half hour drive north, from Melbourne.
- Many people comment on the bird life on the property, a couple recently spotted 25 different species during their overnight visit.
- The large gum trees are over 100 years old sometimes you may see a koala or kangaroo on the property.
- The gardens include an undercover gas BBQ area with lighting and dining area. There is also a campfire pit and a 1 km walking track around the property.